Customer Segmentation is the subdivision of a market into separate customer groups that share similar characteristics. Customer Segmentation can be a powerful means to identify unmet customer needs. Customer Segmentation is most effective when a company molds offerings to subdivisions that are the most profitable and assists them with distinct competitive advantages. This prioritization can help companies to improve marketing campaigns and pricing strategies to eliminate maximum value from both high- and low profit customers. A company can use Customer Segmentation as the primary basis for allocating resources to product development, marketing, service and delivery programs.
• Classify the market into significant and measurable subdivisions according to customers’ needs, past behaviors or demographic profiles.
• Identify the profit potential of each subdivision by analyzing the revenue and cost effects.
• Capitalize resources to mold products, services, marketing and distribution programs to match the needs of each target segment.
• Prioritize efforts for new product development.
• Advance customized marketing programs.
• Inaugurate appropriate service options.
• Design an ideal distribution plan.
• Define suitable product pricing.
Kreara serve clients of all scales and geographies. We have extensively worked in the US and European markets with specific focus on analytics and application solutions for Pharmaceutical, Financial and Retail Sectors. Recently we have also started to work with the government, helping them to analyse public data and visualise it in a very user friendly manner. We try and treat each of our clients as our only customer and work with them very closely to understand and cater to their requirements.