Healthcare data has wide range of uses. Building focused analytics capability can help healthcare organizations harness “big data” to create actionable insights, set their future vision, improve outcomes, increase financial efficiency , conduct innovative research and reduce time to value.
As technology progresses and electronic data becomes more complex, digital medical record management and analysis becomes a challenge. In order to uncover patterns and make relevant predictions based on large data sets, researchers and medical professionals must find new techniques to analyze and extract relevant health information.
Leveraging your data to its fullest potential needs a pragmatic efficient plan. Analytical platforms needs to consider a number of additional areas like
• Data Acquisition and Data Integration.
• Data Modeling/Storage Data/User Access.
• Metadata Management.
• Personalized Medicine & Prescriptive Analytics.
• Clinical Risk Intervention & Predictive Analytics.
• Population Health Management and Suggestive Analytics.
• Waste & Care Variability Reduction.
• Automated External Reporting.
• Automated Internal Reporting.
• Standardized Vocabulary & Patient Registries.
• Enterprise Data Warehouse.
• Fragmented Point Solutions.
Kreara serve clients of all scales and geographies. We have extensively worked in the US and European markets with specific focus on analytics and application solutions for Pharmaceutical, Financial and Retail Sectors. Recently we have also started to work with the government, helping them to analyse public data and visualise it in a very user friendly manner. We try and treat each of our clients as our only customer and work with them very closely to understand and cater to their requirements.